Sr. Marketing Manager
At Gurobi, we are proud of being the leader in software for mathematical optimization. Gurobi Optimization is seeking a rockstar Sr. Marketing Manager to help us continue our rapid path of growth. We are looking for an innovative thinker with experience in developing global campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progress pipeline. The ideal candidate is passionate about lead generation, marketing automation, campaign execution, funnel analysis, and campaign performance. We believe you are a good fit for this role if you are someone who can think big and bold to create marketing campaigns for our strategic sales initiatives.
- Develop, execute and measure global campaigns that include relevant audience content, a strong digital experience, & paid media plan to target and progress potential clients throughout their buyer's journey.
- Create multi-touch campaigns that may include components such as email, webcasts, direct mail, paid social, digital programs, customer training, events and more.
- Drive development and execution of targeted account-based marketing strategies, including account list development, targeted marketing tactics, sales communication and results measurement.
- Monitor performance via Marketing KPI’s and campaign reports to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels and marketing / sales funnel conversions. Communicate results and analysis on ongoing basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ B2B marketing campaigns and proven lead generation experience.
- Foundational knowledge of modern, digital marketing tactics, including major paid media channels – from content syndication to paid social.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a positive attitude that can work cross functionally.
- Solid project management and analytical skills, attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes.
- Effective working from home in a start-up like environment.
- Experience managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems and marketing automation tools. Marketo and Sugar CRM experience a plus.
- Travel 20% or less.
- BA/BS degree is required.
We are a highly distributed company, with employees all over the world. We are flexible on work location. We regret that relocation assistance is not available.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com and reference this job title.