We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is motivated to contribute to our delivery pipeline from the CI/CD processes to the management of Cloud infrastructures. You will be joining the Gurobi Platform Team that is in charge of the Gurobi SaaS Instant Cloud (cloud.gurobi.com), the live optimization application demos (demos.gurobi.com) and the Gurobi Compute Server. As a team member, you will participate in the testing, deployment, and monitoring of these components. You will also participate in the architecture design to make our components even more secure and compliant with best practices.
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for code build and deployment
- Actively manage, improve, and monitor Cloud infrastructure on AWS and Azure
- Create and enhance monitoring solutions to manage the infrastructure and services
- Troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance issues and be an escalation contact for service incidents to help our support team when necessary
- Participate in the testing and validation of all components
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and new features of AWS and Azure
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience with CI/CD (GitHub, Jenkins)
- Experience with scripting and one or more programming languages (Python, Node.js, Java, Groovy)
- Experience with AWS and Azure networking and security (VPC, Load balancing, TLS, security groups, WAF)
- Experience with Cloud provisioning tools (Docker, ECS, Kubernetes, Ansible and CloudFormation)
- Experience monitoring and logging tools (CloudWatch logs and dashboards)
- Experience analyzing and resolving performance, scalability and reliability issues
- Good knowledge of security and compliance best practices
- Prior experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Prior experience with an agile methodology such as Scrum is a plus.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ years supporting DevOps processes required
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com and refer to the DevOps Engineer opening.