Marketing Operations/ Growth Marketer
Role: Marketing Operations / Growth Marketer
Reports to: VP Marketing
Our team is made up of sharp minds who are singularly focused on building, marketing and supporting the most powerful optimization tool worldwide. We’re privately held and founded by three well-known experts in mathematical programming with an intriguing history. We love what data can do and so should you. Our cutting edge, proven artificial intelligence technology uses the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms maintaining our position as an innovation leader. We are on an upward trajectory with steady and profitable growth between 20%-40% year over year proudly expanding our team across 10 different countries, all working remotely.
The Marketing Operations and Growth Marketer will play a key role in shaping and managing the growth marketing capabilities at Gurobi Optimization. This role manages the marketing systems and data, as well as the growth marketing strategies and tactics that will help our company grow to the next level. You’ll work with other marketers in the team to develop and deploy growth campaigns that will drive awareness, acquisition, adoption, and retention into new markets that we are pursuing. You will leverage data to build targeting and segmentation, and to devise user journeys based on our personas of operations research, data science, and executive influencers. You may also work across the marketing team to advise on or build campaigns and experiments, improve our workflows, and promote efficiencies in our marketing processes. You will make use of tools like Marketo, Google Analytics, Wordpress, and SugarCRM to drive, capture, and track audience engagement and leads, and to tie those results back to revenue. You’ll track marketing performance and evangelize opportunities for improvement.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leverage a growth marketing mindset, to create and run digital campaigns and experiments, that enable us to impact growth targets around awareness, acquisition, adoption, and retention (lifecycle marketing)
- Continuously monitor and optimize the performance of growth campaigns and experiments, so that we can improve performance of our digital channels more broadly
- Act as the internal subject matter expert on our martech stack, and manage the technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, web CMS) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads, as well as the extensions to our martech stack for running events, webinars, social, web, and paid channels
- Build and deploy digital campaigns; monitor them to optimize performance based on industry best practices
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact; recommend solutions for improvement
- Present analysis and findings to a variety of internal business partners
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, and advise the broader team on areas for improvement
- Acts as the guardian of the marketing database – improves data quality, hygiene, and standardization
- Proactively explore data to find trends, track progress toward KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Periodically evaluate new technologies, add-on applications, and data sources as needed to drive effective growth strategies, that will enable us to scale our activities and capabilities across geographies and audiences; integrate and train others on those technologies as needed
What you should have:
- Previous work experience in a Marketing Operations or Automation role in a B2B context for a minimum of 7 year(s); startup experience viewed favorably; SAAS/Cloud startup or high-growth environment considered favorably
- At least 5 years of experience orchestrating growth campaigns across email, digital advertising, organic and paid social, and display advertising
- Experience working with an in-bound Sales team, in a lead management capacity, and to drive growth
- Outstanding analytical skills, and highly comfortable with managing data and building reports
- Hands on experience with marketing automation systems and data analysis tools in a growth context (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Wordpress)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Effective oral and written business communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a remote environment
- Knowledge of the Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, Optimization, or Data Science market would be viewed favorably; extra points for experience in working with the Developer audience to drive growth and adoption of developer tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, communications, or similar relevant field; advanced degree viewed favorably
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the position of Marketing Operations / Growth Marketer.
We are committed to an inclusive and a diverse Gurobi. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspective and are an equal opportunity employer.