Sr. Marketing Manager
Role: Sr. Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Our team is made up of sharp minds who are singularly focused on building, marketing and supporting the most powerful optimization tool worldwide. We’re privately held and founded by three well-known experts in mathematical programming with an intriguing history. We love what data can do and so should you. Our cutting edge, proven artificial intelligence technology uses the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms maintaining our position as an innovation leader. We are on an upward trajectory with steady and profitable growth between 20%-40% year over year proudly expanding our team across 10 different countries, all working remotely.
At Gurobi, we are proud of being the leader in software and support for mathematical optimization.
Gurobi Optimization is seeking a rockstar Sr. Marketing Manager to help us continue our rapid path of growth. We are looking for an innovative thinker with experience in developing global campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progress pipeline. The ideal candidate is passionate about lead generation, marketing automation, campaign execution, funnel analysis, and campaign performance. We believe you are a good fit for this role if you are someone who can think big and bold to create marketing campaigns for our strategic sales initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop, execute and measure global campaigns that include relevant audience content, a strong digital experience, & paid media plan to target and progress potential clients throughout their buyer’s journey.
- Create multi-touch campaigns that may include components such as email, webcasts, direct mail, paid social, digital programs, customer training, events and more.
- Drive development and execution of targeted account-based marketing strategies, including account list development, targeted marketing tactics, sales communication and results measurement.
- Monitor performance via Marketing KPI’s and campaign reports to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels and marketing / sales funnel conversions. Communicate results and analysis on ongoing basis.
What you should have:
- Minimum of 10 years’ B2B marketing campaigns and proven lead generation experience, preferably in marketing a SAAS or cloud product
- Solid knowledge of modern, digital marketing tactics, including major paid media channels – from content syndication to paid social
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a positive attitude that can work cross functionally
- Solid presentation skills. Ability to present to executives and provide your perspective and recommendations
- Solid project management and analytical skills, attention to detail and a self-starter
- Experience working with inbound, Business Development, and Field Sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes
- Effective working from home in a start-up like environment
- Experience managing agencies, vendors and large projects
- Experience using Marketo and customer relationship management systems. Sugar CRM experience a plus
- Travel 20% or less
- BA/BS degree is required. MA/MBA a plus
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com and refer to the position of Sr. Marketing Manager.
We are committed to an inclusive and a diverse Gurobi. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspective and are an equal opportunity employer.