Sr. Marketing Manager – Americas
About Gurobi Optimization
Gurobi Optimization produces the most advanced commercial solver software in the world. Gurobi Optimizer is the engine used by 2,400 companies in over two dozen industries to turn data into smarter decisions. It allows users to state their toughest business problems as mathematical models and then automatically considers billions or even trillions of possible solutions to find the best one. One of our clients, the National Football League, uses our software each spring to solve one of the most complex scheduling problems in the world. Engineering the optimal NFL schedule that accounts for television rights, rivalries, stadiums, time of day, travel, etc. is a problem with 800 trillion possibilities. Our software finds the optimal solution quickly and with numerical robustness, helping the NFL to maximize the league’s revenue each year. Another customer, SAP, imbeds our optimizer in their Integrated Business Planning (IBP) software allowing hundreds of their clients to quickly and efficiently optimize their supply chains. Gurobi Optimization is a small, privately-held company founded by three experts in mathematical programming in 2008. Our year-over-year growth in the past 6 years has ranged from 15% to 52%, with our current sales year coming in at 25%. Our entire workforce is distributed across 5 countries and everyone works remotely. The business recently received a major investment and is using these funds to further its R&D efforts and expand sales and support. The expansion of the sales organization is being executed to accelerate the growth of the business and expand into new markets.
At Gurobi, we are proud of being the leader in software for mathematical optimization. Gurobi Optimization is seeking a rock star Sr. Marketing Manager to help us continue our rapid path of growth. We are looking for an innovative thinker with experience in developing global campaigns that attract new customers, cross-sell to existing customers, and progress pipeline. The ideal candidate is passionate about lead generation, marketing automation, campaign execution, funnel analysis, and campaign performance. We believe you are a good fit for this role if you are someone who can think big and bold to create marketing campaigns for our strategic sales initiatives.
- Develop, execute and measure global campaigns that include relevant audience content, a strong digital experience, and paid media plan to target and progress potential clients throughout their buyer’s journey.
- Create multi-touch campaigns that include components such as customer training, partner events, email, webinars, direct mail, paid social, and digital programs.
- Drive development and execution of targeted account-based marketing strategies, including account list development, targeted marketing tactics, sales communication and results measurement.
- Monitor performance via Marketing KPI’s and campaign reports to ensure continued optimization of marketing channels and marketing / sales funnel conversions. Communicate results and analysis on ongoing basis.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years’ B2B marketing campaigns and proven lead generation experience.
- Foundational knowledge of modern, digital marketing tactics, including major paid media channels – from SEM, content syndication to paid social.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a positive attitude that can work cross functionally.
- Solid events, project management and analytical skills, attention to detail and a self-starter.
- Experience working with sales teams to understand needs and integrate into their processes.
- Effective working from home in a start-up like and fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems, marketing automation and CMS tools. Marketo and Sugar CRM experience a plus.
- Travel 20% or less.
- BA/BS degree is required.
We are a highly distributed company, with employees all over the world. We are flexible on work location. We regret that relocation assistance is not available.
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the position of Sr. Marketing Manager – Americas.