Technical Account Manager
Thanks to our growth, Gurobi is looking for a Technical Account Manager in East/Central USA. If you are passionate about computational optimization, Gurobi may be a great match! A Technical Account Manager advises prospective customers on the best way to build optimization applications, with demonstrations, benchmarks and architecture recommendations.
- Benchmarking models for prospective customers to find the fastest ways to solve models
- Determining computer hardware and software that are most effective for the optimization application
- Guiding and training customers how to write high-performance optimization programs
- Recommending computing systems for always-available optimization applications
- Writing and presenting training material that introduce optimization to new users
- Building demonstration applications that showcase innovative optimization applications
- Helping make a business case for optimization applications in major businesses and government agencies
The Gurobi team includes graduates of the world’s top universities, with PhD degrees and/or similar work experience.
- B.S. in Operations Research, Computer Science, or similar discipline
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Computational experience in linear programming and mixed-integer programming
- Software development in an object-oriented programming language
- Basic system administration skills
To be considered for this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com and refer to the Technical Account Manager opening.