Highlights of Gurobi Optimizer 5.5
Gurobi Optimizer 5.5 Release
Houston, Texas – March 29th, 2013
Gurobi Optimization, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of Gurobi Optimizer 5.5. With this new version, Gurobi continues our focus on delivering the significant improvements with each version our users have come to expect.
Some of the enhancements and the new features include:
- New automatic parameter tuning tool to help you get the best performance from your models
- New Gurobi Compute Server to help make it easier to build client-server applications
- Additional features users have asked for such as:
- Concurrent MIP solver – a new option for exploiting multiple cores
- Barrier crossover factorization improvements – faster and more numerically robust
- New NumericFocus parameter – employs more conservative strategies for numerically difficult models
- Other numerical stability improvements
About Gurobi Optimization, Inc.
Gurobi (www.gurobi.com) is in the business of helping companies solve their hardest problems. In addition to providing the best optimization solver, the company is known for its outstanding support and no-surprises pricing. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state-of-the-art solver for linear programming (LP), quadratic programming (QP), quadratically constrained programming (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming (MILP), mixed-integer quadratic programming (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming (MIQCP). Gurobi was designed from the ground up to exploit modern architectures and multi-core processors, using the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms. Founded in 2008, Gurobi Optimization is based in Houston, TX (+1 713 871 9341).