You will need a license in order to install and use the Gurobi Optimizer. There are several ways to obtain one, depending on your situation:
- If you would like a free evaluation license, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- If you are an academic user, you can obtain a free academic license on our website.
- If you have purchased a license from us, that license should be visible through the Current tab of your Licenses page on our website (you will need to login to your account to see this page).
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi Compute Server, you will need to create a compute server client license.
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi token server, you will need to create a token server client license.
Once you have a license, your next step is to install the software.