Obtaining a Gurobi License
You will need a license in order to install and use the Gurobi Optimizer. There are several ways to obtain one, depending on your situation:
- If you would like a free evaluation license, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request one.
- If you are an academic user, you can obtain a free academic license on our website.
- If you have purchased a license from us, that license should be visible through your Current Gurobi Licenses page on our website (you will need to login to your account to see this page).
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi Compute Server, you will need to create a compute server client license.
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi token server, you will need to create a token server client license.
Once you have a license, your next step is to install the software.