AMPL Installation Wizard
Here are instructions to add Gurobi Solver to an existing AMPL installation on Microsoft Windows:
- Determine the folder where AMPL is installed on your computer.
- Unzip the supplied AMPL-Gurobi file, which will be named something like
amplgurobilink9.1.1_mswin64.zip. This will create a separate folder called AMPL, which contains the Gurobi Solver software. (Note that your unzip utility may embed this AMPL folder inside a folder such as
- Open this new AMPL folder and copy all its files to the folder where AMPL is already installed on your computer.
- Open a Windows command prompt and type the commands:
cd C:\AMPL fingerprint -o fp.outThe
cdcommand should be modified to reflect the folder where AMPL is installed on your computer. This will generate a fingerprint file named
fp.outin the AMPL folder. To request your license key (after we have received your payment or a Gurobi sales representative has approved your request to evaluate AMPL), email the
fp.outfile to email@example.com.
- When you receive your license key, simply copy the license key file to the folder where AMPL is installed.
- If you are configuring a floating license server for AMPL-Gurobi, please follow the additional instructions for ampl_lic.