Obtaining a Gurobi License
You will need a license in order to install and use the Gurobi Optimizer. There are several ways to obtain one, depending on your situation:
- If you would like a free evaluation license, you can obtain one in the
Gurobi User Portal.
- If you are an academic user, please see below.
- If you have purchased a license from us, that license should be
visible in the Gurobi
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi Compute Server, you will need to
create a compute server client license.
- If you plan to use Gurobi as a client of a Gurobi token server, you will need to
create a token server client license.
Once you have a license, your next step is to install the software.
Creating a new academic license
If you are an academic user at a degree-granting institution and wish to use an academic Gurobi license, you can create one yourself. To do so, visit the Gurobi User Portal. You can create as many academic licenses as you need.
Your next step is to install the software.