Sales Operations Manager Americas
Role: Sales Operations Manager Americas
Reports to: Global VP Sales
Our team is made up of sharp minds who are singularly focused on building, marketing and supporting the most powerful optimization tool worldwide. We’re privately held and founded by three well-known experts in mathematical programming with an intriguing history. We love what data can do and so should you. Our cutting edge, proven artificial intelligence technology uses the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms maintaining our position as an innovation leader. We are on an upward trajectory with steady and profitable growth between 20%-40% year over year proudly expanding our team across 10 different countries, all working remotely.
This role is a hybrid that fuses together the responsibilities of sales operations, invoicing and licensing. This position plays a pivotal role in the business as it touches how our product is sold (licensing) and cash flow (invoicing and payment tracking). The sales operations role works across the entire global sales organization while the invoicing and licensing functions are focused on the Americas (North, Central and Latin America) with additional support for other sales regions. The position is based in the US, preferably in the eastern time zone.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for all Americas order management with accuracy and timeliness – issuing licenses & invoices, recording receivables and following up on overdue invoices
- Support the entire license administration process for the Americas – creating software evaluations, updating licenses when payment is received, license transfers, academic licenses, etc.
- Provide daily CRM administration and ensure database hygiene while working fluidly with IT and Business Intelligence to ensure CRM serves the company’s needs
- Produce standard and ad-hoc sales reports from CRM
- Enhance sales productivity by supporting the team in the Maintenance & Support workflow and enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools
- Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent
- Handle the administrative requirements for all tenders across the sales organization
- Work closely with Corporate Finance to ensure A/R information is properly documented and communicated
- Work closely with Corporate Operations to ensure all licensing guidelines are being properly administered
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting
- Assist with territory management as the sales team continues to expand
- Support in the preparation and organizing of promotional material and events (incl. participation).
What you should have:
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology
- Demonstrated success in a sales operation, business operations, invoicing or similar role
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact
- Solid customer interface skills supported by strong oral and written communication skills
- Methodical with a high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge of CRM systems with experience creating reports, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, Operations and IT
- Must be agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to the position of Sales Operations Manager Americas.
We are committed to an inclusive and a diverse Gurobi. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspective and are an equal opportunity employer.