Gurobi Days Event – Atlanta, GA, USA
Come Join us for Two Days of Training!
About the Gurobi Days Event
We are once again offering our popular Gurobi Days event for commercial users of optimization software. This in-person, two-day group event is a great opportunity to learn directly from the experts at Gurobi, and also hear how other users of Gurobi have applied optimization to their businesses.
This event has a refreshed agenda and will focus on the following areas:
- Beginner and advanced sessions on modeling techniques (using Python), algorithms, and tuning
- Sessions on how to deal with complex problems using advanced Gurobi features
- Case studies from Gurobi users across a range of industries
- Sessions on current architecture of Gurobi
- Updated content on the latest advances in optimization
- Solutions for dealing with numerical issues
The first day is dedicated to business topics, including benefits of using MIP technology, how to scale up internal usage of optimization, business case study presentations from fellow attendees, managing optimization projects, IT and Infrastructure topics, product demos, and more.
The second day is dedicated to technical training, where we offer introductory and advanced sessions on modeling, algorithms, tuning, numerical issues, and handling challenging models.
Who should attend?
This event is useful for:
- New Gurobi users who want to get up to speed quickly
- Experienced users who want to be even more productive building scalable models that solve in less time
Past events have been consistently well-received, with users flying in from around the world to attend. In addition, numerous companies have sent multiple people from the same team to past training events. This has helped them maximize the benefits they get from the training and quickly apply what they learn when they get back “home”.