Upcoming Webinar: Choosing a Math Programming Solver
Please join us for our upcoming webinar
Are you looking for a mathematical programming solver to help you tackle your complex business problems? With so many options out there, choosing the right solver for your business needs can be a major challenge. To simplify the selection process and ensure that you make the best decision, it is essential that you first establish your evaluation criteria. Please join us for an upcoming webinar, in which we will guide you through numerous factors to consider when choosing a solver, including:
- Advantages and disadvantages of using a commercial solver vs open-source solver, including:
- Budgeting and licensing
- Performance, scalability, and ease of use
- Active development and professional support
- Deployment options, modeling frameworks, and complexity of switching
- Heuristics versus Mathematical Optimization
- Common scenarios that indicate it’s the right time to switch solvers
- Product evaluation and benchmarks
Presenting this webinar is Dr. Kostja Siefen, Technical Account Manager at Gurobi Optimization. He is a member of the Gurobi Technical team and works with our current and future customers on their technical challenges in the EMEA region. Dr. Siefen holds a Ph.D. in Operations Research from the University of Paderborn (Germany).
Click on the “Show in My Time zone” link at the top of the registration page for each webinar to see the start time in your local timezone.