Back and In Person!
We are pleased to announce that our Gurobi Days training event is back in-person and will take place November 17th – 18th at the New York Marriott Downtown in New York City.
This free, two-day event includes hands-on training sessions and educational content, and is a great opportunity to learn directly from the experts at Gurobi, including Dr. Edward Klotz, Sr. Mathematical Optimization Specialist, and Dr. Greg Glockner, VP and Technical Fellow.
You will also have the opportunity to book 1:1 sessions with our development and support team to discuss your specific questions, and to network with other Gurobi users.
Day 1 – November 17: Day one puts our product, customers, and partners in the spotlight.
- Latest Gurobi product enhancements
- Why MIP technology?
- Hear about compelling use cases directly from renowned companies
- Things you didn’t know about Gurobi
- Gurobi in cloud and container applications
- 1:1 sessions
Day 2 – November 18: Day two will feature a wide variety of technical topics, including:
- Modeling training using Python
- Beginner and advanced algorithms
- Handling numerical challenges
- Performance tuning and advanced numerics
Space is limited, so if you or someone on your team is interested in attending, please register now.
Who Should Attend?
- New Gurobi users who want to get up to speed quickly
- Experienced users who want to be even more productive building scalable models that solve in less time
- Prospective users wanting to learn about opportunities for optimization at their companies
This event is open to our commercial users. Academic users can continue to attend our Gurobi Days Digital events.
New York Marriott Downtown
85 West Street at Albany Street, New York, NY, USA 10006
Tel: +1 212 385-4900
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.