We are pleased to announce that our Gurobi Days training event is being held April 27- 28 at The Westin Seattle.
This free, two-day event includes hands-on training sessions and educational content, and is a great opportunity to learn directly from the experts at Gurobi, including Dr. Edward Klotz, Sr. Mathematical Optimization Specialist, and Dr. Greg Glockner, VP and Technical Fellow.
You will also have the opportunity to book 1:1 sessions with our development and support team to discuss your specific questions, and to network with other Gurobi users.
Day 1 – April 27: Day one puts our product, customers, and partners in the spotlight.
- What’s New in Gurobi 10.0
- Why MIP technology?
- Hear about compelling use cases directly from renowned companies and partners
- Things you didn’t know about Gurobi
- 1:1 sessions
- Cocktail reception & dinner
Day 2 – April 28: Day two will feature a wide variety of technical topics, including:
- Modeling training using Python
- Beginner and advanced algorithms
- Handling numerical challenges
- Performance tuning and advanced numerics
Space is limited, so if you or someone on your team is interested in attending, please register now.
Who Should Attend?
- New Gurobi users who want to get up to speed quickly
- Experienced users who want to be even more productive building scalable models that solve in less time
- Prospective users wanting to learn about opportunities for optimization at their companies
This event is open to our commercial users. Academic users can continue to attend our Gurobi Days Digital events.
The Westin Seattle
1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA, USA 98101
Tel: +1 206 728-1000
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is only open to our Commercial users.