This hands-on training event will introduce mathematical optimization, the critical role it serves in analytics, and why it should be a part of every data scientists’ toolkit. Optimization experts will guide you through the basics and give you the tools to formulate and code a comprehensive application that will optimize rebalancing of bike-share stations using a machine learning-based forecast.
- Discover math optimization and machine learning commonalities, differences, and how they work together
- Guided exercises and examples in Jupyter notebooks hosted on Colab with instructor feedback for common questions
- All work will be in done Python (but, Gurobi supports many other programming languages)
- Sessions will be recorded and available on demand for schedule flexibility
- Plus, attendees who complete the required sections of this training will earn a certificate of completion from Gurobi Optimization.