We are excited to invite you to an inspiring event that will immerse you in the world of decision intelligence and optimization “Powering Innovation – Exploring the World of Decision Intelligence.”
Join industry leaders, decision-makers, and experts as we explore the potential to improve efficiency through optimization.
Meet us here:
October 3rd in Mumbai – Goldfinch Hotel, Andheri East
October 4th in Pune – Ibis Hotel, Viman Nagar
October 5th in Delhi – Ibis Hotel, Gurgaon Golf Course Road, Delhi NCR
10:00 – 10:30 AM – Meet & Greet (Over a cup of Coffee)
10:30 – 11:00 AM – Decision Intelligence Technology – Guided Journey (Gurobi)
11:00 – 11:40 AM – Network Optimization Model for Optimizing Supply Chain in the Cement Industry (ORMAE)
11:40 – 11:55 PM – Networking Break
11:55 – 12:30 PM – Supply Chain Optimization for European Life Sciences & Pharmaceuticals Company (ORMAE)
12:30 – 1:15 PM – Technical Presentation – From Business Problem to Scalable Application (Gurobi)
1:15 – 2:45 PM – Lunch & Networking
By attending you will:
– Gain valuable insights from organizations that have successfully implemented optimization strategies.
– Discover where optimization can be applied within your organization and the remarkable results it can achieve.
– Explore state-of-the-art tools for decision intelligence
– Learn practical techniques to enhance productivity, streamline processes, and drive optimal outcomes.
– Discover how optimization can position your organization at the forefront of the market landscape.
– Get valuable networking opportunities throughout the event.
Register now to secure your place at this inspiring event and gain valuable insights that can drive innovation within your organization.
We look forward to welcoming you at “Powering Innovation: Exploring the World of Decision Intelligence.”
*Please note, we will confirm attendance via email.
Choose the evaluation license that fits you best, and start working with our Expert Team for technical guidance and support.
Request free trial hours, so you can see how quickly and easily a model can be solved on the cloud.