Finance Account Director
Role: Finance Account Director
Reports to: Director, Sales EMEA
Our team is made up of sharp minds who are singularly focused on building, marketing and supporting the most powerful optimization tool worldwide. We’re privately held and founded by three well-known experts in mathematical programming with an intriguing history. We love what data can do and so should you. Our cutting edge, proven artificial intelligence technology uses the most advanced implementations of the latest algorithms maintaining our position as an innovation leader. We are on an upward trajectory with steady and profitable growth between 20%-40% year over year proudly expanding our team across 10 different countries, all working remotely.
The Finance Account Director will manage consultative relationships with some of the largest names in fintech and financial services, with a particular focus on geographical Europe. The right candidate is a natural at building strong partnerships and has demonstrated success owning and growing customer relationships (cross-selling/up-selling, increasing utilization) with major enterprises. You must be motivated and take a hands-on approach to understanding our clients’ businesses, strategic goals and how they define success with Gurobi’s solution, helping them get max performance out of it.
What you’ll be doing
- Drive revenue growth
- Present, promote and sell software to both new buying points at existing customers as well as new inbound leads (prospects)
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Secure and expand relationships with key customers through face-to-face meetings
- Develop expansive customer wiring within each customer organization identifying all key stakeholders in the buying process
- Attend trade shows and company training events to expand customer outreach
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort within the sales organization as well as with various cross functional team members
- Maintain CRM with up-to-date information and provide management with well-informed forecasts
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices, competitive threats and developments in the optimization space
- Continuously improve through both company and independent ongoing development and training
What you should have
- 10+ years selling point solution software to Fortune 500 companies
- 3+ years in the finance industry with a solid understanding of the players in the space across the entire ecosystem
- Direct experience selling point solutions into retail and investment banks, hedge funds, mutual funds and/or fintech companies
- Have built experience and relationships across the landscape that can be leveraged immediately.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is required
- Must be highly driven with a proven track record of account management success
- Able to sell consultatively with confidence and vigor
- Powerful and effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to quickly and effectively build rapport with others
- Strong critical thinking skills — can reduce complex situations to a simpler form to solve
- Strong negotiation skills backed by formal training
- A methodical and precise approach to the job with a focus on the use of CRM and analytics to run their business
- Able to activate against an inbound lead and then capable of expanding wiring across the necessary stakeholders to get a deal done
- Highly competitive with a desire for achievement
- Self-motivated and effective working from a home environment
To apply for this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com and refer to the position of Finance Account Director.
We are committed to an inclusive and a diverse Gurobi. We believe that different perspectives lead to better ideas, and better ideas allow us to better understand the needs and interests of our diverse, global community. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspective and are an equal opportunity employer.