Thank you for an incredible three days!
This year, Gurobi delivered world-class training at our first-ever Gurobi Days Digital event, which brought Gurobi experts directly to you in a virtual environment. You experienced the same great technical content presented by Gurobi technologists, heard from Gurobi customers solving some of the world’s toughest optimization problems, and had a chance to engage with the community of Gurobi users from around the world.
If you registered for Gurobi Days Digital, you still have access to the recorded sessions until July 31. Our Support Team will still answer questions until July 17. You can choose to watch pre-recorded sessions at your own pace, in your own time zone.
Sessions cover the following topics:
- Beginner and advanced modeling techniques using Python, algorithms, and tuning
- Using advanced Gurobi features to deal with complex problems
- Customer presentations from the NFL and KPMG
- The latest advances in optimization and Gurobi Version 9.0
- Solutions for dealing with numerical issues
This year’s speakers include experts at Gurobi and our customers:
- Mike North, Vice President of Broadcast Planning & Scheduling, NFL
- Mattia Ferrini, Director, Mathematical Modeling and Artificial Intelligence, KPMG Switzerland
- Ed Rothberg, CEO and Co-founder, Gurobi Optimization
- Tobias Achterberg, Vice President of R&D, Gurobi Optimization
- Zonghao Gu, Chief Technology Officer and Co-founder, Gurobi Optimization
- Robert Bixby, Advisor and Co-founder, Gurobi Optimization
- Greg Glockner, Vice President of Engineering, Gurobi Optimization
Who should attend?
- New Gurobi users who want to get up to speed quickly
- Experienced users who want to be even more productive building scalable models that solve in less time
- Prospective users wanting to learn about opportunities for optimization at their companies
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.