Back and In Person!
We are pleased to announce that our Gurobi Days training event is back in-person and will take place August 18th – 19th at the San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport in San Mateo, CA.
This free, two-day event includes hands-on training sessions and educational content, and is a great opportunity to learn directly from the experts at Gurobi, including Dr. Edward Klotz, Sr. Mathematical Optimization Specialist, and Dr. Greg Glockner, VP and Technical Fellow.
You will also have the opportunity to book 1:1 sessions with our development and support team to discuss your specific questions, and to network with other Gurobi users.
Day 1 – August 18: Day one puts our product, customers, and partners in the spotlight.
- Latest Gurobi product enhancements
- Why MIP technology?
- Hear about compelling use cases directly from renowned companies
- Things you didn’t know about Gurobi
- Licensing Options – IT architecture and project deployment
- 1:1 sessions
Day 2 – August 19: Day two will feature a wide variety of technical topics, including:
- Modeling training using Python
- Beginner and advanced algorithms
- Handling numerical challenges
- Performance tuning and advanced numerics
Space is limited, so if you or someone on your team is interested in attending, please register now.
Who Should Attend?
- New Gurobi users who want to get up to speed quickly
- Experienced users who want to be even more productive building scalable models that solve in less time
- Prospective users wanting to learn about opportunities for optimization at their companies
This event is open to our commercial users. Academic users can continue to attend our Gurobi Days Digital events.
1770 South Amphlett Blvd, San Mateo, California, USA, 94402
Tel: +1 650-653-6000
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.