This collaborative event with Urban Sympheny and Empa will feature renowned companies who will share their expertise and experiences on how organizations can harness the power of optimization to drive innovation and achieve remarkable outcomes.
Highlights of the event include:
- Use case presentations that showcase emerging applications in decision intelligence to drive innovation.
- Panel discussion about the journey to adopt and benefit from Decision Intelligence Technology, global optimization challenges nowadays and how to tackle them.
- Networking time provides opportunities to connect with like-minded professionals, foster collaboration, and exchange ideas.
- Date: August 31st, 2023
- Time: 09:00 AM to 17:00 PM
- Venue: NEST facilities, Ueberlandstrasse 129, 8600 Dübendorf, Switzerland
- 09:00 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 10:10 Event Intro, opening keynote by Gurobi & Sympheny
- 10:10 – 10:30 Materials and Technologies for a Sustainable Future – Empa & the Urban Energy System Lab
- 10:30 – 10:50 Sympheny: Keynote with Julien Marquant
- 10:50 – 11:20 Gurobi: Keynote with Sascha Haake
- 11:20 – 11:50 Decide4ai: Arjen Heeres
- 11:50 – 12:20 Tour NEST: Discover the world’s first modular research and innovation building aimed at accelerating the innovation process in the construction sector
- 12:20 – 13:30 Lunch break: Enjoy a one-hour break to network and recharge
- 13:30 – 14:15 Gurobi: Technical behind the scenes, with Kostja Siefen and Lennart Lahrs
- 14:15 – 14:45 Gotpro: Sports Scheduling with Gurobi – Concept and Use Cases
- 14:45 – 15:15 IWB: Challenges & Digital solutions for the energy transformation
- 15:15 – 15:45 Coffee break: Take a 30-minute break to connect with fellow attendees
- 15:45 – 16:30 Panel Discussion: the journey to adopt and benefit from Decision Intelligence Technology, with ETH, WSP/ BG, Empa and Axpo
- 16:30 – 17:00 Final Q&A
- 17:00 – 18:00 Networking Drinks
- 18:30 – 21:00 Networking Dinner
We look forward to your participation in Powering Innovation. Together, let us unravel the possibilities and unlock the true potential of decision intelligence.
Event in Collaboration with