Toyota Maximizes Profitability While Ensuring Compliance with Environmental Regulations
Solving the World's Toughest Problems
Production Planning Optimization
Read this new case study to learn how an automated decision-support system powered by the Gurobi Optimizer enables Toyota Motor Corporation to maximize profitability while ensuring compliance with environmental regulations.
You’ll learn how the Toyota Motor Corporation:
- Used mathematical optimization to figure the optimal product mix – as this AI technology is capable of automatically generating high-quality solutions in a short amount of time.
- Built the AKARI (Advanced Knowledge and Real-Time Intelligence) Environmental Regulations Module to rapidly perform simulations that take into account environmental regulations in each region and country.
- Has significantly been able to improve the speed and quality of its decision-making.
Optimize critical business processes, such as production planning, workforce management, and financial portfolio allocation.
Make the best possible decisions to achieve business goals, such as minimizing costs and maximizing efficiency and revenue growth.
Transform operations by enabling optimal and automated decision-making and execution.
The Next Step for Enterprises: Optimization Transformation
In this article, Gurobi Technical Fellow and VP Dr. Gregory Glockner details how organizations are applying mathematical optimization, a powerful prescriptive analytics technology, to power digital transformation, decision optimization, and competitive advantage.
View the Article
Gurobi solvers power a broad range of optimization tools used by automotive manufacturers. These tools are integral to nearly every part of the automotive process: from deciding where to locate new factories in order to minimize transportation costs, to determining the optimal internal factory layout, to designing next generation prototypes that use minimal materials while meeting safety requirements. Discover how optimization is used to maximize production efficiency, reduce production costs, and boost sales and profitability.
Leading companies across numerous industries use Gurobi’s mathematical optimization solver – in a wide variety of applications – to optimize their supply chain planning, decision making, and operations and keep supply and demand in balance.
With mathematical optimization, you can:
- Attain visibility and control over your end-to-end supply chain network.
- React and respond rapidly and effectively to changing conditions and disruptions across your supply chain.
- Make dynamic, data-driven decisions that optimize your company’s efficiency and profitability.
- Achieve your business goals by balancing cost and service-level tradeoffs – simultaneously satisfying customer demand and spurring bottom-line growth.
- Transform your supply chain from a source of costs into a source of competitive advantage.
Energy and Utilities
Gurobi solvers allow energy and utility companies to respond to the growing demand for services each year. Optimization enables organizations to delicately balance consumer utilization with responsible management of power generation and distribution. Optimization allows companies to turn data into insight by combining economic, social, and environmental considerations into a single mathematical model. Optimization can also be used to help companies mitigate risk and uncertainty in an increasingly competitive market.