Highlights of Gurobi Optimizer 7.5
Gurobi Optimizer 7.5 Released
Houston, Texas – July 14th, 2017
Gurobi Optimization, Inc. is pleased to introduce Gurobi Optimizer v7.5, with higher performance, new modeling enhancements, an enhanced multi-objective interface and more.
Gurobi Optimizer 7.5
In addition to significant performance enhancements, Gurobi 7.5 adds several new features including:
- Python modeling enhancements: Our Python modeling interface has been extended to further simplify the task of translating mathematical models into efficient implementations. This version contains new, simplified syntax for specifying general constraints (min, max, abs, and, or, and indicator), and for range constraints.
- Simplified multi-objective interface: Our multi-objective interface has been greatly simplified. You can now specify objectives through a single setObjectiveN routine.
- Enhanced multi-objective control: Our new multi-objective environments feature allows you to set termination parameters for each pass of the multi-objective optimization algorithm separately.
- JavaDoc documentation: Our Java interface now includes a JavaDoc version of our documentation.
- Support for Python 3.6 and R 3.4: We’ve added support for Python 3.6 (including Anaconda 3.6) on Linux, Mac, and Windows, as well as support for R 3.4.
- Support for Visual Studio 2017: We’ve also added support for Visual Studio 2017 on Windows.
- New parameters:
- IgnoreNames: Ignores user-provided variable and constraint names.
- StartNodeLimit: Provides additional control over how much work is performed to complete a partial MIP start.