Using Gurobi and Anaconda Together
Superpowered Optimization in Python with Gurobi and Anaconda
Easily develop optimization models and turn them into powerful Python applications using Gurobi and Anaconda.
About This Webinar
Developers of optimization and prescriptive analytics models often feel that they need to choose between the ease of a modeling language and the power of a programming language.
However, the high-level modeling constructs Gurobi has embedded in Python, deliver the ease of a modeling language inside a powerful programming language. Anaconda, a modern data analytics platform powered by Python, provides more than 300 of the most popular Python and R packages for data science. The combination offers a complete solution for data ingestion, model solution, and visualization.
Based on our experience, since python is a very readable and easy programming language to get started with, we think you’ll be most productive with the Gurobi-Python environment – even if you are already familiar with another programming language.
In This Webinar, We Will Cover:
- Why choose Gurobi as your solver
- Why choose Python as your programming language
- Why choose Anaconda as your analytics platform
- How Gurobi and Python can be used together to build models and applications
- An overview of useful Python resources including:
- Spyder and Jupyter for development
- Pandas to help you manage data
- Bokeh to help you visualize your results