- A Characterization of Stability in Linear Programming, Stephen M. Robinson, 1977, Operations Research 25-3:435—447.
- IEEE Standard for Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic (IEEE 754), IEEE Computer Society, 1985.
- What every computer scientist should know about floating-point arithmetic, David Goldberg, 1991, ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 23:5—48.
- Numerical Computing with IEEE Floating Point Arithmetic, Michael L. Overton, SIAM, 2001.
- Practical guidelines for solving difficult linear programs, Ed Klotz and Alexandra M. Newman, 2013, Surveys in Operations Research and Management Science, 18-1:1—17.
- Identification, Assessment, and Correction of Ill-Conditioning and Numerical Instability in Linear and Integer Programs, Ed Klotz, Bridging Data and Decisions, Chapter 3, 54—108.
Don’t Go It Alone. Gurobi and Its Partners Provide the Continuum of Support You Need.
While the mathematical optimization field is more than 70 years old, many customers are still learning how to make the most of its capabilities. That’s why, at Gurobi, we have established the Gurobi Alliance partner network—a group of trusted partners who can support you in achieving your optimization goals.Learn More