Skip to content
- A Characterization of Stability in Linear Programming,
Stephen M. Robinson, 1977, Operations Research 25-3:435-447.
- IEEE Standard for Binary Floating-Point Arithmetic (IEEE
Computer Society, 1985.
- What every computer scientist should know about
floating-point arithmetic, David Golberg, 1991, ACM Computing Surveys
- Numerical Computing with IEEE Floating Point Arithmetic, Michael L. Overton, SIAM, 2001.
- Practical guidelines for solving difficult linear programs, Ed Klotz and Alexandra M. Newman, 2013, Surveys in Operations Research and Management Science, 18-1:1-17.
- Identification, Assesment, and Correction of Ill-Conditioning and Numerical Instability in Linar and Integer Programs, Ed Klotz, Bridging Data and Decisions, Chapter 3, 54-108.