This attribute sets the strategy used for performing a piecewise-linear approximation of a function constraint. There are a few options:
- FuncPieces = 0: Ignore the attribute settings for this function constraint and use the parameter settings (FuncPieces, etc.) instead.
- FuncPieces >= 2: Sets the number of pieces; pieces are equal width.
- FuncPieces = 1: Uses a fixed width for each piece; the actual width is provided in the FuncPieceLength attribute.
- FuncPieces = -1: Bounds the absolute error of the approximation; the error bound is provided in the FuncPieceError attribute.
- FuncPieces = -2: Bounds the relative error of the approximation; the error bound is provided in the FuncPieceError attribute.
See the discussion of function constraints for more information.
For examples of how to query or modify attributes, refer to our Attribute Examples.