More than 2,400 companies in over 40 industries turn data into smarter decisions with Gurobi. The Gurobi Optimizer enables users to state their toughest business problems as mathematical models and then finds the best solution out of trillions of possibilities. Gurobi Optimizer can also become a decision-making assistant, guiding the choices of a skilled expert or even run in fully autonomous mode without human intervention.
Solves All Major Problem Types
The solvers in the Gurobi Optimizer were designed from the ground up to exploit modern architectures and multi-core processors.
The Best Performing Solvers Available
Don’t take our word for it — the data speaks for itself
- Benchmarks consistently show that Gurobi finds both feasible and proven optimal solutions faster than competing solvers (including CPLEX and XPress). The performance gap grows as model size and difficulty increase.
- Over the last 10 years we’ve increased MIP solver performance by a factor of 53X and LP solver performance by a factor of 6X.
- You aren’t just buying based on today’s performance, but also on the confidence you will continue to get leading performance over time.
The Most Advanced Algorithms
Simplex, parallel barrier with crossover, concurrent and sifting
Simplex and parallel barrier QCP algorithms – parallel barrier (SOCP)
Deterministic parallel, non-traditional search, heuristics, solution improvement, cutting planes, and symmetry breaking
Supported Modeling and Programming Languages
Whether you are building a new model or migrating existing setup, Gurobi delivers superior performance. All object and matrix-oriented interfaces are implemented as lightweight APIs.Beyond core performance, we’ve added a broad range of additional features to help users easily build and solve better models in less time. You can learn more on our Technical Features and Detail page.
Deploy your model where and how you want. One user can solve a single model on one machine. Many users can solve multiple models using many machines. Models can also be solved locally or on an internal or public cloud.
Customers have direct access to PhD-level optimization experts with years of experience working with commercial models. With Gurobi, you get answers when you need them, not in days or weeks.
Quickly Develop Models and Turn them into Full-Featured Applications
Gurobi’s Python API includes higher-level modeling constructs that make it easier to build optimization models. Python users can choose to use the Anaconda Python distribution with pre-built libraries to support application development, Spyder for graphical development, and Jupyter for notebook-style development. Together, Gurobi’s Python API and distributions, like Anaconda, give you the ease of a modeling language with the power of a programming language. Additionally, we provide an interactive interface that uses Python for quick testing.”
Our licenses may be used for both development and deployment. Gurobi offers a wide range of licensing options to fit your needs.
Switch to Gurobi Performance
- Access to step-by-step migration instructions (as well as our support) for common scenarios.
- Intuitive interfaces and support for MPS and LP file formats help you get up and running as quickly as possible.
How We Stack Up
|Speed||Up to 50% faster than the closest competition|
|Robustness||Tested on a wide range of difficult problems from many industries|
|Support||Responsive PhD-Level Support with 4.6 out of 5 rating|
|Licensing||Flexible plans available|
|Upgrade Schedule||Frequent Upgrades|
Commercial Evaluation Trial
Gurobi allows you to try a free, full-featured, commercial evaluation license for 30 days. During that time, you’ll also get:
- Free benchmarking services
- Free model tuning services
- Access to Gurobi’s world-class technical support
- Two free hours of one-on-one consulting services
Note to Academic Users: Academic users at recognized degree-granting institutions can get a free academic license. You can learn about our academic program here.
Can’t view the form? Please click here to open it in a new window.